• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mai_Roberts + Pebbles

Heya! :D
Yea th vets went fine thank you. :) The vet trimmed her mucky fur off, and gave me some cream stuff (fuciderm gel(which it says is for dogs :?)) to put on her bum, as there are a few sores on there. :) She was such a good girl :D Thumped a bit, no growling tho. :D she stayed still with the vet checked her over and stuff. :D The receptionist loves her! :lol: So i have to put cream on her twice aday :D xox

Pebble says thank you to everybody who sent her vibes. :) She sends you lots of snuggles. :D xox

SO pleased to hear that everything went well and that Pebble is okay! :D And bless her for being such a good girlie!!! :love:

Im so glad Pebbles is going to be OK clever Mai.Big hug to you for being so brainy and doing well in your exams

Awww glad everything went well then :D
Growl? Since when do rabbits growl? :? :lol:
At least Pebbles is okay!
xox

Pebble growls daily! :lol: It shocks alot of people!! :lol: xox

Thanks Maizey! I wasnt expectinng to do so well, with everything else going on! :shock:

Back