• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly vibes please - It turned into an emergency

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I think Holly's teeth are playing her up again :(

I rang the vets that does the conscious dentals, but the vet that does them is off until next Tuesday :(, so the owner of the vets said he will have a go, if he can't do her she's booked into my vets for GA and dental straight after.

I explained the situation to my vets and they're cool that she's been seen by the other vets first, she gets a very dodgy tummy so don't want to put her under unless there is no other option.

Busy morning tomorrow morning, as her first appointment is at 8.45, it's on the other side of Wolves.

Last edited:
Thank you, just tried to ring up Ste to see how she is, but he's not picking up. She's only eating soft things at the minute, she started to go off her food last night. It wasn't that long ago since she needed her teeth doing last, but she will just not eat hay, no matter what hay it is :(

Well it turned into emergency Ste rang and said she was grinding her teeth so I rang around the vets in Wolves trying to find someone who would do me a dental straight away. In the end I rang the vets that I was going to see first thing in the morning and begged, they said to take her down. I have just got back, she didn't really like it and she's feeling very sorry for herself now, he said her teeth were not that bad, but he took off some sharp bits. She's feeling very sorry for herself at the minute, she's had some painkiller but could could only have half as I'd already given her some before work this morning. Hopefully she'll eat in a bit, she's back in tomorrow if she doesn't start.

I dumped all my work at work and ran out, I bet I am going to be in trouble :oops: oh well I booked tomorrow off, so hopefully it will be forgotten bu Tuesday.

I hope Holly improves soon, scareing you like that :roll: Bunnies don't give a hoot about bosses :roll::lol:

Whoop whoop she's eating :D:D:D:D, only some springs but she's being very enthusiastic about it :D, she was eating like she had glass in her mouth earlier.

She has, she's having a bit of a sulk again now, but seems so much better, phew. I am suppose to be seeing kasabian in a bit don't know what to do, I don't really want to leave.

Back