• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji & Jacob say hello!

lucky

New Kit
Hello, my name is Andrea and my bunnies are Benji (the fawny kinda coloured bun) and Jacob (black and white) they are lionheads, and they never let my cat's forget it - they are terrified of these bundles of fur!
Benji and Jacob spend most of the day taking it in turns to chase eachother around their run and playing with their many toys. They're brill! :love:
As we speak they are playing bunny formula 1 around my living room, they are inside at the moment as they were neutered yesterday, though you would never know it. Both are eating, drinking and playing just as usual, although they were a bit tired yesterday.
Anyway just thought I would say hi and tell you a bit about my little boys.
See you soon~!

Hello - your two look like mine (uncanny actually) although I haven't posted a pic yet but it's made me think I should then you could see the likeness. Tyson is a fawn colour lionhead and Bruno a white with a bit of brown lionhead and mine are 2 boys also!!! :wave:

Back