• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Boy Charlie

Sarah86

Mama Doe
The little sod is becoming more and more determined to sneak downstairs to the bedroom, I leave the door open so that they can both come in and it gets quite warm in the house so I can stand it. Charlie often comes in to find food and help himself (see video) and Poppy will come and sit on the sofa or just chill out. Charlie also likes to sneak downstairs into the bedroom.

Yesterday I'd been sat watching a film and went downstairs to get something and saw something move :shock:... it was Charlie- I have no idea how he got past me- all the wires were out of his reach anyway because I know he likes going down there. At first I thought oh no what has he been doing, any woodwork been chewed- no, carpet still in tact- yes. So I just watched him for a while and he just seemed to be having a bit of fun going under the bed binkying around and climbing on things but he had a look about him that he had done something wrong- he jumped on the bed so I went to stroke him only to discover a HUGE puddle of pee- :evil: Naughty Boy- he hasn't done that since before he had the snip! I'm closing the door at the bottom of the stairs now :lol:

We're thinking of having a go at clicker training him because he's pretty clever, very food orientated and always wanting to be up to something- only to keep him occupied though not for competing or anything.

Last edited:
Back