• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I've just found this wonderful site by chance! I'm new to rabbits, and I've just become a bunny-mommy to two wonderful baby mini lops. I hope to learn lots from this site and from you guys, so that I can provide the very best for my two little babies :love:

Thanks,

Ange x

:wave: Welcome to the forum Ange ! There are loads of subjects to browse through on RU ! Good luck with your bunnies :)

Hello!

New to this great site too! I have a dwarf lop (and am looking to get him a friend, I think?! will explain all later). Will post some piccys etc soon.

Wiffly-woo's mum

Thanks guys for your welcomes! I'm really excited about reading up on all the threads.

I have two baby mini lops....Choco, who is a chocolate mini lop, and Bonny, who is a blue butterfly mini lop. Both are boys and love each other so much! :love:

I will get photo's of my boys as soon as possible! Promise!

x

Back