• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

newest addition

celticbuns

Young Bun
I went to a local petstore..one i norm would use for my saltwater tanks,( takeing a break from them ATM, but had to get some ick treatment for my newly aquired 50 gal tall freshwater tank and saw him. he had just come in the store that morn an elderly gentleman had him since he was 8 weeks or so old ( fully shot, but not neutered) he's gorgeous but the local petstore was unsure of breed i do know hes lop..they thought New Zealand but i'm not good w/ breeds..any ideas? thanks in advance..
rainbows1493.jpg

rainbows1492.jpg

thanks!!:) He is so sweet and affectionate..i also have a new bun comming sat ( a person i knows friend cant care for him anylonger (glad i have a huge yard and hutches..) we have no problem with having them as we have an organic dairy farm. so room/food is plenty ( i may pair them up after i consult our farm vet ( she has to check our dog as she has a huge lump of skin around her buttocks area that concerns me)..anyhoot his name is charger and he's a doll

hes gorgeous!! big for 8 weeks old tho :? hes defo a lop, he might be mixed with another breed as many rabbits from pet shops are :)

Hope your dog is ok xXx Sending lots of get well vibes for her xXx

he's 1 year old..his previous owner had him from 8 weeks till recent.. :)
Thanks for vibes, shelby's a good dog..she was moved several times a year until we got her nearly 2 years ago. owners said she was 4 when infact our vet stated she was 7..she's now 9 and living her golden years w/ loads of love..
rainbows1300.jpg

rainbows1299.jpg

Last edited:
oh he looks like the one in bangor p@H that i saw, sooo cute- nearly brought that one home lol

he looks to me like a french lop x, he ears look a bit short to be full frenchie. Thats only judging on my own though so dont pay to much attention to Moi!

I love lop buns..i'm an inpact shopper ..i buy on instinct! ( in 4 years i spent 9.5k in saltwater fish,tanks etc i recently gave up till feb when i can do a 220 gal..but charger is so cute i'd rather see him here than a petstore

Back