• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my English Rabbits

Jacqui

New Kit
Hi

Just introducing my newly acquired English Rabbits. They are sisters and are 4 months old - I only got them at the weekend from a local breeder. They're names are Hazel (self tortoiseshell) and Bramble (white and tort.) At the moment I am spending time bonding with them and handling them.

One proud owner
:wave::D

Ps. was going to post a photo but not sure how -- any ideas?

Photos of English Rabbits

Hi,

thanks for the instructions - hopefully have managed to attach a photo of rabbits.
Bramble.jpg

SideonHazelandBramble.jpg

Apparently Bramble (white and tort) would be good to show as she has good markings.

Still getting to grips with forum but I think it's great - I love reading through the different topics.

Jacqui

thanks everyone - I'm glad I got back into rabbits again. Had a British Giant up to last year but unfortunately he had loads of problems and had to have him put down. Put me off for a while until I started reading up about the English. Helen he came from a breeder in the Ripon area. He's been interested since 3yrs and now he's in his 70's. Guess he has a lot of knowledge, the ones he showed me were fab!

Jacqui :wave:

Back