• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Pics xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
The new Mr and Mrs!! Lottie and George are now bonded, getting on fine together :D Have moved Lottie outside :( So shes now an outdoor bunny in her husbuns cage!

Photo-0019.jpg

Heres a few pics of the foster bunnies - Jasmine and Daisy - still looking for their forever homes. excuse the mess of the cage - the more i take out the paper they shred, the more they shred. Grrr.

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

Wha you lookin at hoomin?!?
Photo-0025.jpg

Sorry piccies arent great - taken with phone :) hopefully these babies will soon find their forever home xXx

bunbuns.jpg

Well done for getting Lottie over her fury at George :lol:

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT DAISY AND JASMINE!!!!!! :censored::censored:

Well done for getting Lottie over her fury at George :lol:

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT DAISY AND JASMINE!!!!!! :censored::censored:

Was worth it with lottie and george in the end!! they are so in :love: only thing is now lottie hates me :shock: wont let me even pick her up out of the hutch :( got to look into getting a run attatched to it asap.

As for Daisy and Jasmine, ive no idea :( they are gorgeous, have just been out in the lounge for a cuddle. they just sit there as good as gold huddled upto each other on the sofa hehe

Back