• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bun!

Tila_15

New Kit
Heyyy! OKay so last night i got a phone call from my sister. and she told me ' keep an eye out for a car' and i didnt question her. A car pulled in. and the people got out with a rabbit! i was like. what!? and then the girl explained to me that shes going to collage at 6am the enxt morning (today) and she needs a home for this rabbit. So I took her in. just issue is, her and tila... hate each other. my mom said that we can bring her to the mspca. and try to find a home. But this bunny is a sweet heart. shes calm and i really like her. another thing is, my dog doesnt like her at all. he wants to get in the cage. he isnt like this with tila. and I need help for that. how can i change the whole dog not likeing her and tila not likeing her? im sure once i resolve thoes two issues, my mom will let her stay. help please?

Back