• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit torture filmed on mobile

I have been seething since I read it earlier.:evil::evil:

I just love the fact the defence tried to get her a lighter sentance because the owner "dished out her own punishment" the fact the girl is still breathing means she hasnt been punished enough. How about smashing her head against a wall a few times?

The fact it was filmed proves without a doubt she purposly did it and it was in know way a reaction to the rabbit biting her. :evil:

That poor poor rabbit. :cry:

i cant imagine what i would do if someone did that to my pet, i dont think i even know what i would do.

that poor bunny, what a disgusting person

The court also banned the girl from keeping animals for five years and ordered her mother to pay £455 prosecution costs
Why just five years?! For life more like! Its disgusting :evil:

to read this on top of the email i got from peta today has just about crushed my heart..

i wonder why i have the internet i cant bear reading about the suffering of innocents

think im gonna go snuggle with my furbabies and never let them out of my sight again :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i cant imagine the pain and fear that poor little baby felt and hope the owner caused that girl permanent damage

Not sure I can read the article; I'd cry, but 5 years??? She should be banned for life, not to mention that's how murderers usually start out, torturing animals :evil::censored:

It always makes me sad when people lack the empathy to just simply think not to do something to anyone or anything else, that they wouldn't want done to themselves :cry:

People who do such things even at 14 should be named and shamed! I wish i could give her some real punishment!! :evil:

I'm sorry but the law in this country stinks!!!! That stupid :censored: :censored: should be strung up - sometimes I really hate this world that we live in & some of the :censored: awful people in it!!! That poor rabbit, I can't imagine what the poor baby went through - I'm not surprised the owner dished their own punishment out to the girl - I'd have been hard pushed not to smash her head against a wall!!! Sorry but I hope she rots in hell!! :evil::evil::evil:

I wish I hadnt read that. Im sobbing and boiling with anger!

She was babysitting and drunk!!! Then does that to the familys pet rabbit!! jesus :censored::censored::censored::censored: Im glad the owner dished out her own justice because tbh I would! Animal and child cruelty is one thing that can turn me violant and flip.

I wonder what her mother thinks?

Good god, the kids could of been at risk also.

I feel sick and heart broken at what this poor rabbit went through, what the hell is wrong with people :censored:

:(

THATS :censored: HORRENDOUS!!

I AM SOOO MAD.

Maybe someone should do that to her, but then again that would be sinking to her level.

What a horrible child.!!!!!!!

:censored::evil::censored:

To add, ive been bitten twice today and what did i do stroke him and pop him back into his hutch....

Sadly, we live in a country where we do not punish. As a lot of you say what is next. I very much doubt she feels remorse so it will probably be a child or an innocent by stander whos head is smashed against a wall.

I totally understand why the owner punished her herself because she is obviously clued up to the fact that they would play the "she's just a child card, Didnt know what she was doing but she's really sorry" My :censored:!

She will be laughing about it with her friends, really proud especially as by the sound of it the owner was punished worse than her. :censored: scum plain and simple :evil:

Sorry but needed to vent that!

Back