• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for babies vax's - they need names!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
As you may or may not know we have had two mums come in recently, Miki and her 6kits and Mel and her 5 - they are booked in for their myxi jabs for tuesday 2nd september when the kits will be approx 7weeks old.

We would really appreciate some help with the cost of vaccinating all 13 of them and as they haven't got names yet we thought we'd ask you guys :D We are a bit traditionalist in that we like to give our groups of incoming buns relating names - eg the 7 helicopter buns were Apache, Chinook, Jet, Lakota, Lynx, Bell and Huey :D - so please get your thinking caps on and for £1 a go choose either 5names for Mel's babies or 6 for Miki's (the babies names don't have to relate to mums)

Here they are:

Miki and her kits

CIMG0342.jpg

The dutch, the harlequin and the lighter white and brown baby are boys the other three girls

CIMG0345.jpg

Mel and her kits

CIMG0324.jpg

Boy, girl, boy, girl, girl

CIMG0417.jpg

The final choice of names for Miki's kits will be made by Vickie (victoria39) and Lucy (ecudc) for Mel's. The choice of which name for which kit will be down to the chosen winner! :D Donations can be made by paypal (paypal@fatfluffs.com) or cheque. Please pm if you need any further details. The final date for name entries will be 12:00 sunday 31st - as we need names sorted for the vaccination cards!! :)

Thank you!! :D

oh i have a great idea but its sex specific so wont work :(:(

want to name them after the famous five!:love:

:lol: :lol: You can name them after the famous 5 if you like! :lol: Thank you for the paypal Carol - just off to have a nose at the pm ..... I'm intrigued! :D

:lol: :lol: You can name them after the famous 5 if you like! :lol: Thank you for the paypal Carol - just off to have a nose at the pm ..... I'm intrigued! :D

okay id like to name the five, the famous five! and then il think of some names for the others and then paypal the money tomorrow morning, gotta think of something equally good.... haha!

lol i highly doubt they will get chosen but the famous five ARE amazing...so..you know! ;)

the five fluffballs are with me. They are absolute nutters, never stop running around and binky the whole time. They are like little rubber balls. Poor mum is exhausted.

the five fluffballs are with me. They are absolute nutters, never stop running around and binky the whole time. They are like little rubber balls. Poor mum is exhausted.

the famous five :love:

better get my payment sorted!

for the five:

Julian di(c)k, george anne and timmy!

for the six:

Rainbow, Sunshine, Twinkle, Summer,Blossom, Lollipop

nice happy names :D:D

will paypal now x

Last edited:
Just bumping this as the names will be picked soon! Hope you've had a few more!

Can I have one more go?!

Planets - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn - but not Uranus!

yes I agree..I've thought up lots of great names but the annoying thing is as judge I can't have a go :censored::censored:

At the moment they are "babies" and "fluff pots"

Wispa, Twix, Caramel, Mars, Bounty & Snickers

Have just paid and a bit extra to cover PP charges.

I love the little grey baby. Beautiful.

Rabswood

Last edited:
Ok thought I would have a go. I will pay some money through paypal after posting.

Boys- Alfalfa (love it!), Baloo, Eric, Joey, Charlie,

Jasmine(Jazzy), scarlet, Halo, Amelia, Savannah, fern.

I know, bit random.

Edit: just noticed the sexes. Oh and noticed I had the right number for each. Oh have just realised you wanted a theme. Bit slow tonight, it's getting late. I will submit these anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
Have just paid and a bit extra to cover PP charges.

Rabswood

For a moment I though you meant postage and packaging charge and thought you had got very confused :D:D:D:D:D:D

The names don't have to be related, we tend to do it as it helps us to think up different names as we try not to name a bun the same thing twice. After you have named 20 buns the imagination starts to run a little dry.

Back