• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya guys, A intro to the weird and wondrful world of Amy!

KeeLaraRaven

New Kit
:wave: Hiya there everyone,
Just a little intro about me and my gang. I'm 21 and unfortunately stuck in my house( I have a phobia of being outside alone or on a bus alone). About my buns ^_^

Ruby.png

Ruby: D.O.B- 31/10/07 (Halloween!! :shock: )
A 10 month old boy, we got him at 5 months when my friends daughter had unfortunately grown out of him. I wanted him and within 3 days I had him in my house. We were told Ruby was a girlie, but when it came to spaying her at the vets we found out she was a he. :oops: Ruby is a very loving with his kisses and cuddles, binkying on my bed and trying to give my boyfriend a new haircut. Running up and down my stairs (I have a funny story about that), hiding and generally rolling round. :love: and he loves his blueberries!

Harley.png

Harley: D.O.B- 16/06/07
A 14 month old boy, we got him about 5 days ago, after he had been dumped by a girl who didnt like him scratching her everytime she cuddled him and he was too nervous. I saw him around 2 weeks ago and fell in love with his colours and how friendly he was. So we got him, he vegs out on the bed, in the hall. I have to say sometimes it looks like he has rather large breasts when he lies down. :shock: Now we are trying to bond Ruby and Harley together, only now debating whether Harley is really a Hayley. He's still pretty nervous, but he's getting there. :)

Leela.png

Leela: D.O.B- 30/5/08
The person-bosser-abouter :lol: We got her to bond to Ruby so they could be friends and keep each other company,(they tend to lie down with each other) She's very adventorous and curious, her personality shines away, when she does the bunny 500 and the wall of death in the spare room. She tends to want to play tag alot with the others, if she cant play with them she tends to come and play tag with me.:D

Bambi.png

Bambi: D.O.B- 31/05/08
She is the total opposite to Leela :) , she is very quite and nervous, but preffers cuddles and kisses to playing, if Leela gets too hyper for her she tends to run towards me as we watch Leela bomb round. She's very loving and tries to be outgoing. Both her and Leela were born the day after eachother, I love Bambi's eyes they look like ruby's :lol: Her fave veggie or fruit, is pineapple and I swear I see her pulling a face, when she tastes how sweet it is!

I have booked an appointment for ALL four rabbits to be vaccinated and have a health check up, I tend to worry over nothing, thats what the vet says! I cant help it, I love my buns :love:

Hiya :wave: welcome to RU :D

You're not the only one with that phobia.. me too!! :) I am a little agoraphobic (fear of too many people or large open spaces) and have fear travelling, driving, going out etc - but it doesn't stop me (I have got better).

BTW - fab photos and great bunsters :D especially Leela :love:

Back