• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex to Bolton for Siona's Bunnies

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Siona's giant buns to me as I am fostering them for her temporary. Will have to be done after the 30th Aug:D

The sooner the better for me really :( if anyone could keep them until Kay gets back it would be great. My life has gone done the toilet and they have to be fostered out asap while I work out what the hell is going on.... :( :( :(

The sooner the better for me really :( if anyone could keep them until Kay gets back it would be great. My life has gone done the toilet and they have to be fostered out asap while I work out what the hell is going on.... :( :( :(

sorry to hear this hugs ((()))

Ah is there no way this can be done on the 26th when I am taking bunny Jane to Theo?

I was just going to say that...

Or i could collect Jane from Theo and collect these buns too and then return them to Kayj when she gets home...

Anything to help.....

x

If they can be got to me then I can keep them until we make the other arrangements

Please let me know what I need to be doing about this, Im a bit lost. :( I feel like my life is falling down so I may need some help with this. Sorry. :(

As I understand it, Louise is picking them up from you and bringing them to me and then I will get them to Kayj

Back