• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lots of good news!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
took domino and pebbles for their VHD today, Peanut n jelly dont need theirs until october, but bcus they r now a group they all well along for the ride!

The vet loved them, as soon as he saw them he went 'wow what a group! thats fantastic!' and he loved peanut until he hisses at him for checking his teeth!! lol

peanut weighs 2.2 kg, and he did weigh 1.7kg so three cheers for peanut!!

and when i got home. i put them all the run, popped the indoor cage i used to transport them in too incase they wanted to hop back in, but they r all binkying running around with NO chasing at ALL!!

how good is that??????

he puts his head down to be groomed, but when they dont do it he walkes off, rather than beats them up lol! there not in the zooplus run, there in that wooden one that domino and pebbles were in when u got here, cus its a bit smaller, not much though. but all FOUR of them are binkying its a fantastic sight to see!!

i could always get some nice outdoor piccies.....

woooop woooop yep outdoor piccies!!! :D
So glad it all went well, and three cheers for Peanut!!! :love:

Back