• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby portraits

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Saffron Walden BunBun (Beige Baby) Boy

SaffPortrait.jpg

Dhillon Bunty BunBun (Big Baby) Girl

DhillPortrait.jpg

Can't believe Saffron looked lke this not so long ago

Kitfeeding3.gif

And Dhillon looked like this

Kitfeeding2.gif

How they have grown.

Rabswood

:love: Love that baby pic of Dhillon!

Saffron has such a distingished serious little face! He looks a real thinker! :lol::lol::lol:

Helicopter ears, the perfect combination for the hoomin that cant decide whether they prefer lop ears or sticky up ears :lol: Fantastic pics :love:

They'll always be the 'babies' though won't they?
They are stunning! Well done with them.

Thank you. I wish all 4 and mummy BunBun had survived though too, very sad.

Rabs

I didn't know the whole story until I read the old threads last night and boy did I cry!... I think mainly because of the similarities with my Tinkerbell's story (pregnant as soon as physically possible).

It makes Saffron and Dhillon all the more precious :love::love:
.... They are a credit to you

I didn't know the whole story until I read the old threads last night and boy did I cry!... I think mainly because of the similarities with my Tinkerbell's story (pregnant as soon as physically possible).

It makes Saffron and Dhillon all the more precious :love::love:
.... They are a credit to you

Awww thank you. I didn't do much really, just provided the food. They did the turbo sucking lol. Bless them they must be little survivors. One positive thing is that they will never know or experience any cruelty or neglect, I will try to give them the best life possible.

Rabswood

Back