• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day my special baby

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I hope im ok to post this even though he just went to the bridge :cry: I wasnt going to but ive had a few glasses of wine and I have to now because ive been looking at photos of him for hours and I want to show them to you guys too :oops:

Today is one year since I went and collected the most gorgeous little ratty in the whole world :love:

Here was his first day with me

DSC03195.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

I was sooooooo happy the day I brought him home :love: And because he lived alone for a short while we became so close

DSC03231.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04656.jpg

Hanging out with the big lads while I tried so hard to find him some brothers of his own

DSC03528.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

And with his new little friends

DSC05324.jpg

DSC07906.jpg

DSC08280.jpg

Grooming me :cry:

DSC08364.jpg

I got to love him for almost a whole year and it was the best :cry: xxx

He looks simply lovely. I'm sorry you are still so terribly sad, our animals are with us for such short times aren't they - but they teach us about love,caring and happiness and that is their legacy.

oh i love him. i remember when u posted those piccies and i thought he was gorgeous.

im so sorry he didnt make it to his gotch day x

He is beautiful. I had rats way back in the early 80s wen people thought I was disgusting to keep them as pets. I know what wonderful intelligent pets they make & how difficult it is when you lose that very special one. You obviously loved him & gave him a wonderful life while he was with you. In a way its a happy gotcha day for you, cos even though it wasnt as long as you'd have liked, you did get to share it with him.

Enjoy your happy memories :)

Back