• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch :P

Jacqui_UK

Alpha Buck
Well here is a pic of the new rabbit hutch. Will update with more pics once it is up and running :D

70aa_1.JPG

Well there current home is not good enough as I moved. I now live near a woods so worried about foxes. The last home was opened topped. I cannot wait to start making the shelves and home for them. I am deciding wether to do a mural on the back wall as I am going to have to line it with insulation and ply. Might paint a mural on the ply - what you think?

I got it off an ace company off ebay who I totally recommend. Excellent communications and great price. Nothing is too much bother for these guys. The bloke who put it up was cute and polite :D They will deal with requests too. If you buy one off them please say I recommended them. My name on ebay is Jacqui_P. I hope I can put links on the site if not apologies but here is there shop.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/7431kevin

Looks very similar to my bunny mansion :lol:
We painted ours black as we have a black barn that the kennel was near and we wanted it to blend.
Looks great.

Back