• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles and Jelly are Gal Pals!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
OMG they r SO funny!!!

jelly and pebbles keep grooming each other, they snuggle together, they flop together, they eat together out the same bowl, there inseperably!!

lol they r BFF's!!!

:lol::lol:

its so sweet cus jelly is so calm and confident shes like mummy hen, and then pebbles is so shy and sweet, they go great together, its like jelly is welcoming pebbles into the family :love:

ok ok il stop talking about my group now :oops:

I bet they are discussing nail polish and blusher and the latest bunny celebrity scandal!! :lol:

Pebbles is probably asking Jelly how she gets her coat so shiny :lol:

thefour016.jpg

Jelly - "hmmm yess...you definatly need to change shampoo's...."
Peanut - "women":roll:

i think its funny how she IS mum, but shes acting like it! today she gave domino veggies! she picked it up, put it down and she lethim eat it and whilst he ate she groomed him!!

im SO glad i did it cus they all seem so happy with it, peanuts being a little monkey but hes happy too.

ALTHOUGH...today i went out there, n domino had BOTH ears lopped and was sitting next to peanut who was looking all smug! i swear he made him do it! it hasnt gone up since im a bit worried!!!

I have no idea....maybe Jelly groomed it too much :shock:

Domino put your ear back up, we love you as you are :love:

omg imagine if shes bent his ear!

whenever i stroke his by his face, his ear lops as he relaxes its sooooooooo cute, but then it goes up again..

lol ill just stick a straw for splint to it ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: poor domino :lol::lol:

Oh I'll get to see them all again tuesday to pick up the bunny run bunny...yaay :love:

lol nah im just going to hand the bunny over to you via the gate :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont wana risk you popping jelly in your car too!

Back