• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who jumped on the blogging bandwagon

Yes I think when you go to customise in the top right hand corner of your blog, there is an option to add them there - you just paste in the address of the site you want, then give it a title. Hope that makes sense!

Ooh, I wondered who Dash was! Now I know! :lol:

Did you use the proper "blog list" one? It tells you when a blog was last updated, I love it!

i love these blogs... they really help to fill in the time between the rabbit magazines i spend my life waiting for :lol::lol::lol:

Ooh, I wondered who Dash was! Now I know! :lol:

Did you use the proper "blog list" one? It tells you when a blog was last updated, I love it!

i noticed that! :D pretty cool :) But it lies! :shock: it says pebbles' was updated 5 days ago, but she updated it earlier! :lol:

Well I've added everyone who replied to me so far on Dash's blog, she is so popular now haha! I didn't realize how many bunnies had a blog until I was looking for it! Yay I love it, I think they are so cute :D

Back