• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble came in the house today.

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Well Pebble came in the house today. (see her blog.. link in sig) and she left me a nice suprise in the corner :shock:

S7301049.jpg

:roll::roll::roll:

S7301046.jpg

'What did i do?'

xox

Naught Pebble!
A rabbit of mine did that when I lived at my mum and dads. Unfortunately it sort of bleached the (very expensive) carpet and the mark is there still! At least you were sensible and let her on wipe clean surfaces!

Naught Pebble!
A rabbit of mine did that when I lived at my mum and dads. Unfortunately it sort of bleached the (very expensive) carpet and the mark is there still! At least you were sensible and let her on wipe clean surfaces!

yea if she peed on mums carpet i would be in big trouble! :shock: xoxox

Aw I'm sure Pebble didn't mean to be a norty girl...and at least she didn't get her mummy into trouble...shhh!!!

:lol:Good job it was on a stone floor , I bought myself an expensive woollen rug a few weeks back Fizz ran straight on it and wee'd :( then when I'd nipped to the toilet she did it again :evil:(hubby was supposed to be watching her) I now have abut 5 bleached marks on it :(

Back