• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diego is home and what a good boy he is

well diego is back from the vets and has had his op, all seems to have gone well. bless, the first thing he did when he went back in his hutch is to go in his litter tray for a wee, such a nice trained boy :)

with all thats gone on, today has been a bit all over the place so im really glad he is back and settled :) fingers crossed he heals up with no problems and i will try to get on with building his mansion home and garden (if the rain will let me :roll:)

well diego is back from the vets and has had his op, all seems to have gone well. bless, the first thing he did when he went back in his hutch is to go in his litter tray for a wee, such a nice trained boy :)

with all thats gone on, today has been a bit all over the place so im really glad he is back and settled :) fingers crossed he heals up with no problems and i will try to get on with building his mansion home and garden (if the rain will let me :roll:)

glad he's home safe. And good luck with the building - doesn't look like the rain will let you at teh moment though! Next few days are predicted as rain, rain and more rain!

Back