• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits for Sale on RU

Kipper

Mama Doe
Ive just seen an add on here selling baby Netherdland Dwarf rabbits! Is this something new to RR, because I thought all buns were for adoption :?

Last edited:
Netherland Dwarf baby rabbit
Breed: Netherland Dwarf
Sex: Female
Bonded: Yes, see below.
Vaccinated: No
Date Added: 19/08/2008
Last Update: 19/08/2008
More Details:
Description: i am selling netherland dwarf baby rabbits. i will accept any good offers. white are male and grey are female.
General health: Good Health
Temperament: Friendly
Type of home wanted: some one who is reponsible enough

Netherland Dwarf baby rabbit must be rehomed with:

Netherland Dwarf Male
Sex: Male
More Details:
Description: Male Netherland Dwarf Male Rabbit
General health: good
Type of home wanted: any

Netherland dwarf female
Sex: Female
More Details:
Description: Netherland dwarf female
General health: Good
Type of home wanted: any

Contact for Enquiries
Netherland dwarf female is being rehomed by a private individual. For more information please contact:

› Print Details
› View all rabbits
kar

Tel: 07874838572
Email: paderterenalth@hotmail

I didt think they looked much like nethies either. Had a look at the add but cant see a way of reporting it

I've PMd Tree - you can try PMing another mod in case she's not about - Mandy or Jeremy or Tamsin or someone:D

I've just realised that you meant RR not RU - sorry didn't read your original post correctly.

No you did read it right, I also refer to Rabbits United as Rabbit Rehome (no idea why, other tha its a means of a rabbit getting a new home)

I did as you suggested & reported the post. Cheers

When I reported something like this before Tamsin removed it, the one I reported was a breeder putting her babies on Rabbit rehome and selling them.

has the op been removed- i havent seen it.
i reported a post this morning- i was up at 5 so on puter while having a coffee and saw a NASTY link in a post( considering there are younger people on here)- think it was gone before 8.

Back