• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well Mr Carlton is getting spoilt ROTTEN!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
"My" birthday present from my brother! :love:

DSCF2904.jpg

DSCF2906.jpg

DSCF2907.jpg

DSCF2908.jpg

He hasn't worked out how to get to the second level yet.... idiot! :lol:

omg how cute are carltons toys in that little egg box!

id love to get one for my four, can you imagine them all in it?

but i cant rally afford it lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: whos birthday was it again??????

I'm starting to wonder! :lol: He got more stuff than me!

I just put an order in at The Hay Experts, spoilt little git! It's his reward for being a brave boy today!

What is he getting from the hay experts? I could spend a fortune on there! Sadly, I do not have a fortune! Still managed to spend £20 on there yesterday though!

What is he getting from the hay experts? I could spend a fortune on there! Sadly, I do not have a fortune! Still managed to spend £20 on there yesterday though!

Oat Hay, the taster pack, the "trio of fruit leaves" and some dandelion delight! nummers!! It's the first time I've ordered from there.

They were really good last week when I ordered - I ordered the taster pack which Gregs is currently intrigued by, and they delivered within 4 days. The hay smells delicious and fresh! Hope Carlton enjoys his treats!

They were really good last week when I ordered - I ordered the taster pack which Gregs is currently intrigued by, and they delivered within 4 days. The hay smells delicious and fresh! Hope Carlton enjoys his treats!

:wave: thanks! I went for the courier delivery, don't know if that's any quicker, I couldn't see anything that says how quickly they deliver.

Back