• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to essex, can anyone help

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get jane on her way to her forever home, she needs to be got to essex so louise can get her to theo for us, can anyone help,:D:D:D

next week, ready for when theo goes to bolton have pm,d louise to find out when she will be able to take jane to warwickshire

dont really know whats going on/where bun is going but louse if u need somewhere for a bun to stay for one night they can stay here with me providing they are vaccined?!

dont know if that helps at all

the ammount ppl r doing for me the least i can do is offer to help x

This is the bun I was going to pick up for Carolines when I dropped off the buns from Starlight, as we are unsure wether the buns will be ok to travel by then we are trying to make plans just in case :)

If someone could take her for 2 nights, I will happily take her up either Sun morning or sun night.

My prob is I work til 6 in the week so would struggle bringing her up mon or Tues night! Could def do the week after as start new job and finish at 4!!!

Sorry cant be of more help!!

If you can get her to MissySJ also in Essex, she said she can have her for a night or two, the I can collect from her on the tuesday?

If you can get her to MissySJ also in Essex, she said she can have her for a night or two, the I can collect from her on the tuesday?

yeh i can do that. i dont mind helping seeing as u guys r helping me get yeehas boyfriend down here!

Most of my summer boarders have gone now so wont be a problem.

Thinking about it...... Monday is bank holiday isnt it?? Doh! I forgot! That may be better for me? Any better for you?

I have nowhere to keep the bun overnight and I am not going up to warwick til tuesday but if you can take her to MissySJ I think that would work?

This is the bun I was going to pick up for Carolines when I dropped off the buns from Starlight, as we are unsure wether the buns will be ok to travel by then we are trying to make plans just in case :)

Hi, I have no probs doing monday-

But just read this - When do you think you will know if a bunny run will be needed?? :D

Missy SJ - Can you PM me your postcode so I can plan my route in case it does go ahead :D then if it goes ahead we can get in touch to arrange! Will be lovely to meet you and if im aloud your bunnies!!!

Caroline - If it does go ahead when can I pick the lovely lady up snd get her on her way?? :D - Hope you ok by the way! xx

Aw wow thanks alot guys!!!

Louise when are you going to Kays in Bolton, as im collecting Jane from you there...Just so i know for work purposes and all! Am i right in thinking a week today....Tuesday the 26th?

Thanks to everyone whos making this possible..:wave::D

xx

I'm going to Theo (Snowy) on the 26th (a week today) then she's going up to Kay's. At least thats how I understand it :lol:

Ha ha ha opppps sorry Theo, i knew id missed somebody out :oops::oops::wave:

Okay thanks Louise lol.

*CALLING THEO* when are you travelling to Bolton?? Just so i know for work purposes! Also so i can collect this lovely young lady hehehe

Thanks everyone. Nic Nou, MissySJ, Louise, Theo and Caroline and Jane of course!!!!!

xx

Back