• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Destruction Is Their Middle Name..

Mia

Warren Scout
My boys have really been on form over the past week. Firstly at the moment their project/obsession is to try and get behind the t.v cabinet. They know its wrong and as a last resort we have been squirting them with water.

SO, we get home the other day and Snuffy (aka pocket battleship) have nibbled right through the TV cable, the DVD cable, the scart leads, the x -box cable, and sky cable AND the phone cable. Wowsers was my other half angry (like all men he is very funny with his gadgets), Snuffy was promptly put into his hutch, much to his confusion. (he only had "detention" for half an hour though as Daddy forgave him)

All those replacement cables etc cost us £50....

The other night they stayed in the house as the weather outside was miserable, and my little boy Scampi-Doodle decided he wanted to chew a huge hole in our £60 chenille throw on the sofa. Deep joy.

Replacement throws cost us £50....

They are lovely little men, but we do not own a single item that is not chewed in our living room, no matter how much rabbit proofing you try to do they will always get their way.....:lol: sigh.....:?

Little Stan introduced us to the need to bunny-proof. I thought i'd covered every possibility, but during a particularly long session on my xbox he kept nudging me for attention. As my other half will testify, i'm a little hard to communicate with when i'm playing as i'm also chatting to other folk who are playing via the headset. On this occasion, the chat was replaced by a sudden silence followed by a gentle grinding of metal. One headset down, and one rabbit with a "well I have been nudging you for the last hour" look on his face. That'll teach me.

Rocky is obsessed with getting behind our fridge and he ate the power wire whilst it was on - frazzled his fur and broke the fridge! :shock: (cost £250)

Rocky (again) was a house bun for a while and managed to scale a barricade around our PC and eat through the mouse wire, the keyboard wire and the printer wire. (cost £30)

Arthur and Martha, have ruined two telephones , chewed a TV wire that I then touched and got an electric shock (cost £80)

Hamish demolished a carpet (cost - haven't sorted that one yet)

It's a good job I love them so much!

:lol:
Well we have loads of wires in this house and most of them have been taped at some point :lol: Boris is such a little monkey! But he doesn't chew things as much as before,I think he's growing out of it.

Last edited:
Chcoclate has made a start on stripping the wallpaper in the hall while I've been on here ( that'll teach me ). I wonder if he's any good at plastering as well?

Back