• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy is going to be in our local paper

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I sent them a photo and said how much I loved him as he is special needs and I love him more because he has no ears,they are sending a reporter round tomorrow as I wanted to highlight how Buns can be an excellent pet for an adult and how they can be litter trained and be indoors,the reporter is going to look at our crate he lives in and take piccies.I am so proud of him :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thats fab !!! Also an excellent opportunity to get accross some key bunny welfare issues - well done !! :wave::D

I am very nervous that he wont sit still for the photographer,I am putting his pink fluffy vet bed in his cage first thing and I have scrubbed the house so that they dont think I am one of those mad animal people :lol::lol:

Aww Im sure it will be fine :D
I am so happy that Stumpy is gonna be famous - lets just hope the fame doesnt go to his head.
Good luck for tomorrow!

Back