• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from BluBun!

BluBun

New Kit
Hello,

I'm new, and pleased to find so many experienced rabbit-owners ready to share experience!
I was press-ganged into getting our two rabbits, which are, as I feared, hopless pets for my son. But I am very fond of them, and determined to do the best by our rabbits!

welcome to RU - you will find loads of usefull information on here. Would be great to see some pics of your buns.

Thank you - I am hopeless at uploading pics and hat sort of thing, but I will try!

We have 2 20 month-old Netherland Dwarf neutered females - called Blackie and Brownie because my son thought that that would help the remember thier names. So - on is jet black, the other is a sort of honey colour with a grey undertone.

:wave: Welcome to the forum :) I had a fish called Blackie when I was ickle :lol: Yep he was black ;)

Thank you - I am hopeless at uploading pics and hat sort of thing, but I will try!

We have 2 20 month-old Netherland Dwarf neutered females - called Blackie and Brownie because my son thought that that would help the remember thier names. So - on is jet black, the other is a sort of honey colour with a grey undertone.

Hiya :)

Sounds like your a fab bunny mummy! If you want help getting piccies on let me or another forum buddy know - theres also a page on the Forum Jump (bottom left of webpage) and go to "Help using the forum"

x

Back