• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC grids..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..today i have finally got some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahooo!

We have built Oscar and his potential new wifey there new area.

In total the area is 11ft long by 4ft high and 4ft wide. And they still have the run of the attic :D

Please excuse the mess...lol

19082008223.jpg

19082008224.jpg

19082008222.jpg

Now we just need to tidy up. We have removed the underlay so the flooring is just wooden. We are considering putting lino down or tiles, still undecided.

Now all that is needed is two newly bonded buns and plenty of toys lol

x

That's a great set up! :) I'm after some NIC grids myself. How many boxes did you use? I think I'm gonna order 2 boxes, hopefully that will be enough. I only have the one bunny.

That's a great set up! :) I'm after some NIC grids myself. How many boxes did you use? I think I'm gonna order 2 boxes, hopefully that will be enough. I only have the one bunny.

Hello!
Thanks.
We used two...bare in mind the size of it and we was even able to build a mini house...

There are to use. Quite fun!!

x

i would seriously think of putting something on the floor in the long run, is it hard wood or chipboard? chipboard wont last long with accidents, looks nice love the fact the cats got in for a nose already :lol:

i would seriously think of putting something on the floor in the long run, is it hard wood or chipboard? chipboard wont last long with accidents, looks nice love the fact the cats got in for a nose already :lol:

Yeah we are going too, had a look today but didnt have measurements.
Although Oscar is in another part of attic on the flooring and so far so good. But yeah we are looking at lino i think?

Haha, the cat was in there whilst building it the nosey thing!!

Back