• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my bunnies made it a whole night outside! without scrapping!

yay! they r now outside, so i guess its safe to say that they r pretty much bonded, i have A GROUP!

im so happy, i never thought it would happen, this mornign domino was snuggled up with peanut and jelly!

theres still a bit of chasing sometimes n i gotta be careful with toys etc, but i think they r bonded :D:D:D:D

Fingers crossed it all stays good!!
I don't know what yur outside set up is like, but I've found that if they have places that they can jump up onto to, or hide in, you can start to get some territorial behaviour, so intially for the first few weeks I'd try to avoid giving them the opportunity to do that.
I'm envious 'os I haven't got the nerve to try and bond my 4:lol:

Fingers crossed it all stays good!!
I don't know what yur outside set up is like, but I've found that if they have places that they can jump up onto to, or hide in, you can start to get some territorial behaviour, so intially for the first few weeks I'd try to avoid giving them the opportunity to do that.
I'm envious 'os I haven't got the nerve to try and bond my 4:lol:

at the moment all four are in a lavendar lodge and we took the middle out so theres no 'bedroom' area for that exact reason. if i give them too much space they squabble so im keeping them in the lavendar lodge for a while and then once that has stopped they can have their luxry accomodation lol

Back