• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please read - Holiday help!!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Hiya

I go away tomorrow and my brother and his girlfriend are staying at mine looking after my six. I'm going to leave him this forum site just in case he needs anything, advice and that. He's looked after them before but only when I had jess and twink.

Twinkle had a dental four days ago and she's brilliant eating and stuff, and on baytril at the minute. Gaz has already given her antibiotics before now so he should be fine with that.

Just hope that some of you can keep an eye on him, and on my username just in case he cant get hold of me and needs urgent advice. Thanks everyone!! :love:

Lisa x

Give him my number even though I am not at home Karen my fosterer will be here and knows as much about rabbits as I do so she will be fine giving him advice:D

Give him my number even though I am not at home Karen my fosterer will be here and knows as much about rabbits as I do so she will be fine giving him advice:D

Thanks kay. Dont think ive got your home number though, just your mobile. Or is that the one your talking about??

Back