• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay for your neuter?

Male neuter

• £10-£30

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • £31-£50

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • £51-£70

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • £71+

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I was charged £85 and have my female booked in for around the same price hmmm maybe I should be looking elsewhere

45 i think mine was, blimey bunsmum that is expensive :shock: i paid 65 for a neuter and a dental to be done at the same time for my bun, 88 quid for a spay is a lot

45 i think mine was, blimey bunsmum that is expensive :shock: i paid 65 for a neuter and a dental to be done at the same time for my bun, 88 quid for a spay is a lot

I know I thought that at the time but didnt realise how expensive it was until I saw this thread. I have another bun booked in on Wednesday too.

If anyone knows of a good vet around Sherburn In Elmet, Tadcaster way then could they please let me know.

Just under £50 I think - will find out for sure on Friday when Alfie goes in. :shock:

I was charged £52,for a spay,but I see that it has gone up by £10 now.I dont think it is too expensive as most trips to the vet with the dog are more

Back