• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Its Pringle xx

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Hello RU.
I have got some pictures for you to see of me. I have been quite poorly lately. In the past month i have had my teeth done, been treated for mites and i now have a very poorly tummy. But mummy keeps reassuring me that i am a very brave boy.

This is me on the way back from the vets today in my carry case. I got lots of medicine for my sore tummy. They gave me an x-ray i didnt know what that was to start with but the vet said it was to see inside my tummy, i thought that was magical. The vet told me i was very brave and clever they put a special head collar on me so i wouldnt bite the wires, the nurse went ouside and got me some dandilion leafs to eat, and of course i munched them all. yummy. When they finished they said my tummy didnt looked blocked. They said i had a perfect spine too :). I got a special bandage on to protect my leg after i got some medicine put in me to make me all better.

Here i am in the carry case.
100_1666.jpg

Im such a brave boy, im very proud of my lovely bandage,
100_1668.jpg

Mummy gave me some medicine again and i done a wee all over her HEEHEE i found that funny. Sophie then came inside to visit me, i told her all about my trip to the vet and she told me she missed me very much. I missed her too so we had a lovely long cuddle in my poo box ;D.

100_1674.jpg

100_1675.jpg

Im going now. Got lots of cuddles and noserubs to get.

Night night everyone.
Love and snuggles.
Pringle
xxx

For anyone who doesnt know, pringle has been struggling to poo since Thursday, hes been eating and been active since then but just not managing to poo :( he came home at 5pm and has done a handful of poos since xx

"Hello pringle, sorry youre not feeling well, i wasnt very well recently but i got better so i hope you will too, you are a very nice bun so i hope you make a full recovery!

Peanut Butter and the family"

poor Pringle. You bandage is very fetching on you. Hope you feel back to yourself again soon. xx

Back