• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding today...so far , so good....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
shhhhhh today we are bonding Coco and sandy ... they are currently snuggled up in a cage in my bedroom ... we have had no chasing or fighting and we have even had some grooming from them both ...;)

:D:D

Ginger & Bear are ok too - & the lady that came by earlier likes Biscuit:D

Hope I didn't disturb your buns with my big letters:D

Oh I love Sandy! She would have been lovely for Gregory! IS it a home she is going to? I do hope all goes well! fingers and paws crossed here!

so pleased sandy and Coco are getting on,it's really quiet here without him,
keeping my fingers crossed for them:love::love:

sandy and coco are now back at my house,outside in a hutch.both seem really happy and comfortable with each other.i haven't seen any chasing or any agression whatsoever and most of the time are either sat or laid side by side :D

i will try and take some in morning but dont know how to put them on here yet,i get easily confused with computers :lol:. i will email them to angie to put on or if you pm me your email address i will email to you.

i will try and take some in morning but dont know how to put them on here yet,i get easily confused with computers :lol:. i will email them to angie to put on or if you pm me your email address i will email to you.

thats great thankyou:wave:

Yay that's great:D

Ginger is being picked up tonight & the next single bun coming in to go with Biscuit in next couple of days:D

Back