• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the new recruit

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
180820081082-small.jpg

This is Alyssa, previously Alberta but we didn't like it.

She is from The Rabbit Residence in Hull, and she is amazing.

She has been rehomed through PAH. We love her already. She was abandoned in university halls when the student went home and they didn't want her anymore.

Shes approx two years, she is quite weighty so we need to get some weight off but shes so cuddly and confident around us.

She is Bailey's intended wifey once spayed. :love:

180820081082-small.jpg

This is Alyssa, previously Alberta but we didn't like it.

She is from The Rabbit Residence in Hull, and she is amazing.

She has been rehomed through PAH. We love her already. She was abandoned in university halls when the student went home and they didn't want her anymore.

Shes approx two years, she is quite weighty so we need to get some weight off but shes so cuddly and confident around us.

She is Bailey's intended wifey once spayed. :love:

Im sure Bailey will approve!!! Sarah your getting as bad as me with bunnies lol!!!

Shes gorge, similar to my male Lionhead Jack!!

Hope all goes well.

Where is she living?

x

Im sure Bailey will approve!!! Sarah your getting as bad as me with bunnies lol!!!

Shes gorge, similar to my male Lionhead Jack!!

Hope all goes well.

Where is she living?

x

Shes in the spare room at the minute, not ideal as we have guests in a couple of weeks but they will have to make do on the sofas.

haha... ill never ever be as bad as you lol.

4 is not comparative lol.

youll have to come meet her x

Shes in the spare room at the minute, not ideal as we have guests in a couple of weeks but they will have to make do on the sofas.

haha... ill never ever be as bad as you lol.

4 is not comparative lol.

youll have to come meet her x

Haha i dont know!!!!!

I cant wait till mine are all bonded!!!!]

You will have to come here once all bonded!! That would be nice!

Then i will come see Bailey with his new wifey and Marsha with her new husbun!!

Awww...Bless! xx

i know, baby girl is married!!

i probably am guna start shifting abit of Ali's weight before i bond, she is slighltly longer but because she is fat she looks alot bigger.

Back