• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new

cal

New Kit
i'm pretty new at all of this, and was told to come on this website for help and advice.
i've jus brough two rabbits, i'm new with owning rabbits and find i worry about everything, honestly this is due to a bad experience.
before benjii and thumper who are around 9 weeks of age. i brought two baby mini lops (pumpkin and tinkerbell) who unfortunately died four days after we brought them :( i made it clear i didn't know much about rabbits at all and needed as much information as possible. however we brough them ill and they died :( and now i check everything. so i apologise in advance if i come on here leaving a msg and sounding like i'm being a drama queen.

anyway i'd love to talk to people about anything :)
so drop me a msg or anything :)
oh and if someone can give me any advice on rabbits to settle my mind greatly appreciated ;)
x

Welcome to RU :wave:
You will find this forum great for advice and finding some new friends!
Looking forward to some piccies :D

Emma X

hi! gosh what an awful experience! when i got my first two bunnies i didnt know anythign either, so dont worry youre not a minority, if both the babies died it could have been something genetic, do dont blame yourself, if they died just four days after you got them i highly doubt it was anything you did :(

good luck with these buns though! if you need any advice we will all be happy to answer your questions!:wave:

Hello:D

Is Thumper a boy? You may need to think about getting them both neutered in a few weeks as unneutered boys can fight.:D

I love minilops:love:

aww :( I hope you have better luck with these buns.

a good way to find info is to read these topics:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=34

and anything else you'd like to know about, either post a topic or search through past topics for something relevant.

Also, see the top topic in the link above called "book list" and maybe get a couple....there is sooooo much to know about bunnies and a good book can be really helpful.

hello welcome to ru!!

if you need any help at all... don't hesitate to PM either myself or one of the buddies...

xxx :wave:

:wave::wave: Welcome to RU, there is a wealth of knowledge here and we are all happy to help if we can if you need any advice.:D

Back