• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my four are....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
in a hutch outside. its only a lavendar lodge which i know isnt good for four but its bcus i cnt give them too much space or they will squabble, need to wait until they are 100% bodned before giving them their luxury family pad!!

they have been in there for about 1 hour/1 hour n a half, n so far no fights, but as soon as peanut goes near domino or pebbles they run away, n he does chase them sometimes but he hasnt bitten or attatcked he just darts at them.

so i think its going good, although i would have xpected a bit less of the chasing considering its been 8 days.

Aw goood. Glad things are going okay for now.

Your brave, Im doing a 5 soon and im dreading it.

Best of luck!!!!

x

wel after nearly 2 hours of chasing they have settled down, domino, pebbles n jelly r snugglign while peanut is gobbling all the hay lol

I found that when i moved my newly bonded pair they regressed a bit in their bonding. Hopefully they will sort it out and settle again.

Back