• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie's sick

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:( everything going wrong now rosie is sick she just sat huddled and slides her tummy along floor she has done this in past when she has poorly tummy so just keeping my eye on her, might call at PAH see if i can get anythin to help her, but looks like ill have to cancel tommorrows myxi vaccinations what with rosie's tummy and mowgli's eye
i think she ate her breakfast as if she doesnt mowgli normally leaves her half, ive rubbed her belly as it rumbles andshe wont do her daily cry at me, and is teeth grinding
she needs poo vibes

If Rosie is tooth grinding then she is experiencing pain. She should really see the vet if this continues rather than riding it out. I don't think you could get anything from PAH that would help her, you would be far better off calling the vet for advice. You can massage her tummy to help expel any gas and syringe her some cooled boiled water. If she continues to exhibit signs that she is in pain then please consult the vet. Hope she picks up soon!!

unfortunatly i agree, if shes teeth gridning thenshes in pain poor girl :(

when jelly had this bcus i got her to th evet asap, she had gut stimulant and pain relief and was fine within a fw hours, the longer u leave it the worse it will be for her

sending vibes for rosie!

xxxxxx

I would pop her upto the vet. A good check over and perhaps some meds :D Sending loads of get well vibes to Rosie xxx

Poor Rosie, sounds like she needs a visit to the vet to get things moving again. Hope she feels better soon!

Back