• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter Picture Overload

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
just going through my photobucket looking for my beige bunnies for the pic thread and found the most gorgeous photos of my boy, and i felt i HAD to show you gorgeous he really is! (tomorrow will be Jelly Pictures overload, there going to have one a day!)

mouth.jpg

nom noms :love:

cute.jpg

looking like a sleepy old man

Picture044-1.jpg
awwww

Picture031-1.jpg
oh hello mummy! i like this tunnel!

rolypoly.jpg

doing a happy flop looking VERY fat, considering hes a skinny boy!

babypeanut4-1.jpg
me and my boy the day i brought him home! in 2006

Picture033_pp.jpg
in 2008

weirdo-1.jpg
being very weird!

peanut-1.jpg

baby peanut exploring

Picture029-1.jpg
"this parsley for me yes?"

DSC_0024Small.jpg
and with his doting wife!

hope you enjoy and i havent bored the pants of you!!

Awwww never bored of Mr Butter...although a few more of Jelly would be nice ;)

How's the bonding getting on? Did your dad let you keep them inside a bit longer?

Awwww never bored of Mr Butter...although a few more of Jelly would be nice ;)

How's the bonding getting on? Did your dad let you keep them inside a bit longer?

its jellys overload 2moro, i have found the shiniest picture of her lol! shes glistening!

there still indoors now, mum gave them veg when i went to tescos and just threw a pile in n wheni came back they were all snuggled, she went 'well they have to deal with it themselves!' lol so even though they are squabbling, there not too bad.

we are trying them outside tomorrow in the Lavendar Lodge, but if it doesnt work they are allowed back inside :)

Aw thats good...I new your parents would relent :lol:

on fri mum went 'ur gunna have to put those rabbits outside sarah jane, bcus they r stinking out the utility' (cus obv have 2 have the door shut so even when i clean it the smells r trapped lol

n i went 'fine ill have to split them up, its all been for nothing' n she went 'oh dont be so melodramatic they can stay if they must!' :lol::lol:

on fri mum went 'ur gunna have to put those rabbits outside sarah jane, bcus they r stinking out the utility' (cus obv have 2 have the door shut so even when i clean it the smells r trapped lol

n i went 'fine ill have to split them up, its all been for nothing' n she went 'oh dont be so melodramatic they can stay if they must!' :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

One can NEVER have too many pics of Mr. Butter.....he is SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

lol well i worry i post him too much :oops: :oops:

oh and keep your eye out in the next 2 weeks i am bonding a blue dutchie will jellys daughter Yeeha for my uncleand his wife ;)

Back