• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottinghamshire to Essex

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

Hi can someone please help get Blue from Nottinghamshire to me in Essex please? i am hopefully bonding him with my uncle and his wife bunny Yeeha as she is in need of a friend!

the sooner the better as i only have 4 weeks before i go off to uni so want to get these bonded asap please guys!

thanks!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=142926[/QUOTE]

not urgent, just i need him here asap so i can do the bonding before i go off to uni.

29th would be fine, but surley ur not gunna do the whole way?!
louise you must tire yourself out with bunny runs!

Well I'm working not too far from there so will be coming back home on friday so will just make a bit of a detour...as long as he can be collected around 5 or 6 pm?

Well I'm working not too far from there so will be coming back home on friday so will just make a bit of a detour...as long as he can be collected around 5 or 6 pm?

oh i see! i just checked on route planner n its like3 hours from me!!

if thats okay then i can message her and then its sorted isnt it? ill email her and ask if evening is okay xxx

shes given me her address and mobile number etc, she said that date is fine, she is in from four anyway, she said she would meet you a bit of the way but she wont have her car, she hopes thats alright!

:D:D:D

eeee! all excited now and hes not even for me!

Lou, you really are the bunnyrun queen at the moment!

she is! but at least if she brings him to me she can get her present!

Jelly insisted on getting lou something for her bunnies as a thank you for reuniting her with her son! soppy girl!

she said she was going to buy louise choccies but then saw saw she was on a diet so decided to steal my card and buy something for her buns instead :shock:

Back