• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need as many lovely pictures drawings, paintings etc of rabbits as possible please!

senatorvass

Warren Scout
Hi!! I am looking for free, uncopyrighted pics or paintings or whatever of bunnies. Not commercially, but I want to get a t-shirt made for me and maybe a bag or something from the tescos photoshop thingy of a rabbit. I want something kind of dreamy or spacey or magical looking. I have my two (pictured in my signature) and I am getting two new ones in a few weeks, sticky uppy ears, one very pale silver called Moonlight and one black and gold called Celeste and my cats are called Yin and Yang so as you can see I am on a bit of a magical theme!!!

Basically I just want a lovely image of rabbits that I can make into a couple of items of clothing for me and maybe for my 2 year old son as well. Any ideas? I've been searching google clip art but not found one I like that is also big enough!

I think Sam deserves to be made into a t-shirt, he already graces my shopping bag!

DSC00711.JPG

Sam is gorgeous! Lucky you!

I think part of the problem is I want something I can see in my head but cant find. I dont know... celestial rabbits. or rabbits frolicking with faries... Do I sound soooo cheesy???

I am astonishingly rubbish at photoshop! Really really really really bad! I know some people are so clever at it but when I attempt it I just look like I have butchered some perfectly lovely pictures!

if you want something funny:

no-oneputsbunnysinacorner.jpg

22carrat.jpg

all of the below can be done using the edit function in photo bucket on any of your photos. use the geek function to cut out the rabbit. there are lots of different options like sepia, balck & white, pop art & so on.

Neon rosie:

P1010030-1-2.jpg

Negative rosie
P1010030-1-3.jpg

if you want something funny:

no-oneputsbunnysinacorner.jpg

22carrat.jpg

all of the below can be done using the edit function in photo bucket on any of your photos. use the geek function to cut out the rabbit. there are lots of different options like sepia, balck & white, pop art & so on.

Neon rosie:

P1010030-1-2.jpg

Negative rosie
P1010030-1-3.jpg

:wave:i love them.
x

negative rosie is now on a tshirt for my husband! I hope that is ok! I found another picture on the net to use for my tshirt. Thanks a bunch! :D:D:D

Back