• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dooley on his Walkies!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, after his jabs, Dooley was allowed out for the first time this week :D

Here are some piccies from his walk today..

But.. I want to walk THIS way!

P10105101024x768.jpg

I am getting a big boy!

P10105111024x768.jpg

Ok, I'm taking charge of this walk now!

P10105121024x768.jpg

Fine, I'll walk this way...

P10105161024x768.jpg

I finks I is a rottweiler!

P10105281024x768.jpg

Ooooooooh, these aren't Sophies! :?

P10105301024x768.jpg

Don't let them get me!

P10105321024x768.jpg

I am getting sleeeeeeepy!

P10105191024x768.jpg

oh my i just love him more and more and more!!!!!!!

hes got big hasnt he!

:D

Rocky (my doggie) says: "dooley do NOT go near the swans...TRUST ME!"

oh my i just love him more and more and more!!!!!!!

hes got big hasnt he!

:D

Rocky (my doggie) says: "dooley do NOT go near the swans...TRUST ME!"

Yeh, they are little so and so's aren't they :lol: Bless him, Dooley is incredibly confident so I will have to watch him with them, he won't get the same reaction when he goes up to Soph if he were to go up to a swan :shock: :lol:

Love the rottweiler one. He looks well 'ard. :lol:

Glad he enjoyed his walk. :)

ps. I thought you had sandals on at first glance and thought your toes looked unhealthily cold! :lol::lol:

Ha, thanks everyone for the lovely comments! :D

Jeremy - what are you like! :lol: I love those trainers! :lol:

Oh he looks so little bless him :love: Ruby is not happy at the moment,it was chucking it down on her walk and she HATES rain!!!!!!!! really sulking now!

Oh he looks so little bless him :love: Ruby is not happy at the moment,it was chucking it down on her walk and she HATES rain!!!!!!!! really sulking now!

lol oh bonnie hates the rain too! she looks at me like ive asked her to jump off a cliff when i direct her into the garden for wee's!

she also hates snow, and promtly poops on the path whenever theres snow so she doesnt get deep in the stuff on the grass :roll:

ooh, now he can go out do you have the 'fun' of puppy classes soon? :lol: I forgot to say how adorable he is, but I've already said that on rd :p.

lol oh bonnie hates the rain too! she looks at me like ive asked her to jump off a cliff when i direct her into the garden for wee's!
I know that look well! :lol: She literally puts a paw out to see if its raining then runs back to her bed so I have to carry her out!:roll: She did look a sight this morning! her head went all little with big eyes!

ooh, now he can go out do you have the 'fun' of puppy classes soon? :lol: I forgot to say how adorable he is, but I've already said that on rd :p.

Haha, they start on the 7th sept! I am really nervous about it, hehe! I do need to shake that though so he doesn't sense it! Other dogs around my baby!! :lol:

Lol, the rain must be a cav thing, Dooley HATES the rain too. When I make him go outside for his business, he looks at me with those little eyes saying 'Please don't make me!' and then will do what he has to do in the quickest speed ever :lol:

I took him out this am after it had been raining, he looked at me like 'Get my feet wet?! Are you serious? :shock: ' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doodlebum as really grown. He doesn't need puppy training he needs GYPSY training:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back