• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how quickly does zoo plus deliver?

Every order I've had from Zooplus (and I've had quite a few :oops: :oops:) has come within three to four days - very impressive considering where it's coming from. Even the massive cage I ordered arrived in less than a week which I thought was amazing.

What have you bought? Zooplus is one of my favourite places :D

Every order I've had from Zooplus (and I've had quite a few :oops: :oops:) has come within three to four days - very impressive considering where it's coming from. Even the massive cage I ordered arrived in less than a week which I thought was amazing.

What have you bought? Zooplus is one of my favourite places :D

I want to get the giant run but we go on our holiday on Friday,have had to email them first:wave:Thanks for the info

Well, from my experience, if you ordered today, you'll get it by the end of the week - the last order I did was the biggest sack of guinea pig I've ever found, and other bits, and I ordered it late Thursday night, it was bank holiday Monday here, and the order I think came on the Tuesday, or it may have been Wednesday. I've ordered about four runs from them and every time it's been less than five days.

Hope you get it soon :wave:

My last order from them (a huge cage) took about a week, which was longer than I was expecting it to. All other orders have always come in 3-4 days or so.

Depends whether you want them to deliver the correct item. :evil: I ordered the 7ft rabbit run months ago & it took them 3 attempts before the correct one was delivered. Ive only just got it now in time for the blinking rain :censored: As you have probably guessed I not a fan of theirs

Depends whether you want them to deliver the correct item. :evil: I ordered the 7ft rabbit run months ago & it took them 3 attempts before the correct one was delivered. Ive only just got it now in time for the blinking rain :censored: As you have probably guessed I not a fan of theirs

that is what I want to order,is it good,now that it has arrived?:D

Well I havent had the chance to take it out the box as the weather has been rubbish. All I did was check Id finally got the right one. Hopefully I will be able to look at it today. However Woodlouse posted a thread about the same run & it looks great. Plenty big for binkies & periscopes & he had 4 buns in his :p Look up his name & then threads started by Woodlouse & you should see the 7ft run with pics

Back