• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Less and less hopeful!! Please help =[

Etha

Young Bun
:cry:I've bene trying for weeks not to try and find soemone to get my rabbt neutered but the only place I can find is a vet who doesn't normally do rabbits but is willing to do mine and is sending a quote in the mail...and another very who wants 300 dollars to do it!!!!!!!!

So I've been trying to contact SpayOhio (spayUSA) to get referred to a low cost vet but everytime I call nobody answers and I get sent to voicemail ( call duing operation hours) and they don't return my calls! I email them and they tell me I have to call the number...................I found alink on the spayohio website about rabbits and it sent me to some weird site listing vets names that are..kinda in my area...the closest is about a half n hour away.

I signed up for a certificate to take to my vet to only pay about 50 to 70 dollars to get him neutered but they don't have a confirmation page that says anything like "you'll get this in the mail in yada yada days" or anything and I'm really getting worried that he won't get neutered and I won't be able to help him find a wifey.

This has gotten to the point where nobody want to even pet him anymore because if he sees any body part he can get to he's going to hump it!! He's not our pet or member of the family anymore...he's just a big fluffly humping machine!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I also can't find any adoption centers or rescue centers near me that have rabbits!!! I'm absolutly gutted over all of this...if anyone knows any way to help please do =[ I know most of you are from the UK...but ther ehas to be some from the US? I live in the Akron/Canton area of Ohio...

Thats the list of vets I was talking about but thanks anyways...mayeb something will come up....

This has gotten to the point where nobody want to even pet him anymore because if he sees any body part he can get to he's going to hump it!! He's not our pet or member of the family anymore...he's just a big fluffly humping machine!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:wave: i really feel for you, that is how shauny became it was a nightmare. it made me feel so sad because he wasnt the bunny i could show love to (all he did was hump) even woke up in the middle of he night to him humping my head:shock:.

i really hope you get it sorted.
bex. x

If you're in the US you might find it helpful to sign up to Bunspace as well as here, cos most of the forumers there are from your part of the world! I think they have user-created lists of rabbit savvy vets too, which is useful if you've exhausted the above posted list. You can search the database here.

Binki said:
even woke up in the middle of he night to him humping my head.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:! poor you!

also a useful tip is that most horse vets are good with rabbits apparently due to similar digestive tract? hopefully on one of the other us forums or on another list tho someone has posted you can get your bun done. good luck xxx

Back