• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biiiiiiig rescue bunnies......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
this could be a long pic heavy post so please bear with me while i add pics ... if you look before ive done youll just have to keep coming back ;)

yesterday a kind volunteer ...milliesmam...picked up 3 pairs of bunnies for us .
their owner is ill and can no longer look after them .
They are all much loved bunnies and im sure will be missed .

2008_0817bunsbig0019.jpg

These are the 2 biggest buns.... i guess they are around 5 kilos...will weigh them later :shock:

2008_0817bunsbig0020.jpg

2008_0817bunsbig0023.jpg

The lion head is the biggest lionhead ive ever seen ...must be crossed with a conti or british giant i think .
She is called Jade and is 3 yr old.

2008_0817bunsbig0017.jpg

2008_0817bunsbig0022.jpg

The other one is a male ...called Opal but will be changing that as i think its a bit girly .
Hes 3 years old too

Both are lovely , healthy looking , friendly bunnies .

They are too big for the hutch i have them in so im hoping we can find them a home realy quickly .
(a normal rabbit hutch will be too small....playhouse / shed / dog kennel type home would be good.)

Last edited:
are all six really big then? :shock::shock:

I'm sure they wont wait long for homes, they are gorgeous. poor lady having to give them up :cry::cry::cry::cry:

These two are gorgeous!!!!!!!

Even my OH says so!!!! WOW lol.

If only i had the room for two more giants, i wish!!!
xx:love:xx

Back