• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in North Yorks?

Depends whereabouts in North Yorkshire you are. We are in Barnsley in South Yorkshire and have had people come from further afield before if that's any help.

hi

Bunny Burrows in North Yorkshire. Real special lady who runs it (as are all bunny/animal lovers) its a rescue but she does take in buns shes re-homed when owners are on holiday so you could ask her if she has room. Her web page is www.bunnyburrows.btik.com

Depends whereabouts in North Yorkshire you are. We are in Barnsley in South Yorkshire and have had people come from further afield before if that's any help.

we travel from lincoln (60 miles) to holidayhutchs. the budgies love it there, and they looked after samson really well for us this summer, even took him to be deplummed for us saving us the job when we got home from our hols (with our cionsent of course!lol) i wouldnt trust just anyway to look after my bun after an op, so taht shows just how much i trust lynn....she treats teh animals liek they are her own.

Thanks Becks - they are welcome anytime, Sam and Domino and the piggies too if needs be;).

Uncle Steve enjoys giving them cuddles too:D In fact he said to me about a poorly bun we have here at the moment - If they dont come back for her, we're not rehoming her. Hmmm now I wonder if they do come back for her does that mean I could twist his arm for another pair of buns instead - he has asked what I want for my birthday after all;)

Thanks for the info :wave:
I live sort of in the middle of no where, about 30 mins north of York.
We are all going to a wedding in York for the night in a few weeks time so ideally needed somewhere around here/york. I dont want to leave the responsibility with my neighbour, not that i dont trust them, just in case anything went wrong as they aren't experienced or if they got out.

If i was travelling as far as Barnsley i would love to leave them with holidayhutch as ive heard how great people say it is there :) I'm just not sure if i would be able to get them there as time is going to be very tight.

I can try bunny burrows in Richmond as thats near where i am

Back