• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy's been naughty, but she's given me an idea!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
On the floor of the shed Moonshine and Flopsy live one side and Billy and Emily live the other.

A few days ago Flopsy jumped the fence in the shed and got in with Billy and Emily. I caught Billy humping her like mad :lol: Don't worry all have been spayed and neutered for years!

Anyways, we put some extra mesh to cover the gap where we thought she'd jumped. I've gone out to see the buns today and Flopsy had jumped the fence again! And was happily bounding around with Billy and Emily!

So I'm now thinking of trying to bond Moonshine, Flopsy, Billy and Emily into a foursome. My big concern is Moonshine though, she's such a madam. Last year I tried to bond Moonshine and Flopsy with Dudley and Smudge but gave up after 8 days because the fighting was really bad and Moonshine and Dudley were at loggerheads.

So I'm a bit apprehensive about trying to bond Moonshine with anyone else.

Would you give it a go?

Yes! And if her friend likes the others maybe she'll copy her example... Worth trying anyway...

Back