• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

east sussex to west yorkshire

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get jane one of our residents, to her new home in cleckheaton in west yorkshire, any help would be really appreciated:D:D:D:D

thanx theo,:D im no good with geography so would we have to get her to you in warwickshire and then you,d take her to bolton, then someone meet you there etc

I think that Louise of Louise and Gus is coming up this way and I think she is in Essex, is that anywhere near?

I think that Louise of Louise and Gus is coming up this way and I think she is in Essex, is that anywhere near?

On google, it states essex is above eastbourne with a distance of two hours.

If jane could be taken to essex it could be a possibility? Depending on Louise of course lol :wave:

That would be good if Louise could help somehow, If the bunny can't be got to me by the time I go up either 27th or 28th I'll rearrange my trip for the following week, I am sure we can get it sorted somehow

Just let me know if you need me

Hello :wave:

Right there is a good chance I can do this next tuesday 26th?.

I would be taking the cashies from Starlights to Eastborne. I am working in Market Harborough the next day so could go up to Warwickshire then stay overnight in Market Harborough.

This is dependant on work so won't know for sure untill tomorrow but should be fine :D

Well I won't know for sure untill tomorrow but I should be able to go from Eastborne to Warwickshire to meet Theo? That's on the Tues 26th

Last edited:
Back