• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Photos of my pets - what do you think?

silverfox

Warren Scout
I picked up my new eight week old baby rabbit today his name is Moriaty. Thanks to the people who help me to choose between the 2 names that I had chosen.

Blaise
Blaise.jpg

Jasper Carrot
JasperCarrot.jpg

Jessica Wabbit
JessicaWabbit.jpg

Jessica and Sherlock
JessicaandSherlock1.jpg

Jessica and Sherlock cuddling
JessicaandSherlock.jpg

Missy Black
MissyBlack.jpg

Moriaty Bob is my new baby today, Sherlocks arch enemy (I hope not), Bob was because I though he suited it.
MoriatyBob.jpg

Sherlock Bean, I wanted to call him Sherlock and my son Bean so he got both names.
SherlockBean.jpg

This is Martha and Rose - the twins. Martha has more white around her neck she is on the left, she also has a dark mark on her mouth it is the only way to tell them apart.
TheTwins-MarthaandRose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, what a lot of animals. They must take up a lot of your time.:D Beautiful bunnies and piggies, your dog must be so laid back, I have a border collie pup and he wants to be in with the rabbits all the time.:lol:

Thanks, my dog can get a bit jealous but I make sure I have time for all of them. My kids call the dog chicken mutt, so she is a bit scared sometimes of the other pets.

Back