• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thor broke my keyboard!

applebed

Alpha Buck
62 s6 th5s 5s what ha**ens 5f 5 try and ty*e w5th 0 2eb6ard n6w!

^^^^^ so my keyboard is broken to hell! Am using the on-screen board.

This is what I get for trying to groom a moulting bun. He's had great big clouds of fluff coming off him on a daily basis! I normally get dug on and nipped (poor bun really hates grooming time), but now he's taken to vandalism!

He jumped straight off my lap & onto the board, causing some of the keys to fall off and n6w 5t's t6ta33y 05xed 4*!

He was grinding his teeth which is confusing - it can't be happy because of all the other grumpy signs, but I'm very gentle so he can't have been in pain. Hmm...

Now to get onto the techy people to book my laptop in for a fixing!

Think that happened to me once (not via animal meddling though!) - think the numbers coming up are the ones that are written on the keys? Think you have to do summat with the function key - look for a key that says fn, hold it down and press a key that says num in a little box - that works on mine anyway- is it a laptop?

i had bill on my lappy last night trying to open an hotmail account its
g ^^^^354r not bad :D hes always trying to jump on my lappy for a fuss hes a real attention seeker

OK, so I toggled the num lock key (thanks) but some of the keys are still hanging off so it will need to be fixed! Silly bun.

Wonder what the tooth grinding was for...

Back