• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give them dignity.. Give them a name!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
As you all know, i rescued 11 rabbits today, 9 cashmire lops a red doe and a himalayan.

Louise has named the Blue buck Eddie
And im thinking of a name for the Himi.

However, the other 9 need names. Its 50p per name. Can be payed by cash stuck between two pieces of cardboard.
This will all go towards their vet treatment, as Louise will tell you from today, it wasn't the cheapest start!!

The names for the buns will be picked out of a box on 1st October.

When saying the name, please say what bun/the number next to them.

Pm me for details!

Here they are!

Males

1)
miaow006.jpg

2/3)
miaow007.jpg

4)
miaow008.jpg

5)
miaow009.jpg

6)
miaow011.jpg

7)
miaow013.jpg

Females

1)
miaow012.jpg

2) Is now Deceased
miaow014.jpg

Last edited:
oh poor things!

do u still need my hutches hun??

what happened to the black doe??

She just said she changed her mind about her :cry:

IF possible id still like the hutches please hun, i have completely cleaned the shed of my bedding supplies and food (which is now in my room :roll:) and have 7 cages in there, with two of the littley bunnies in temporary pokey little hutches :cry:

As i had 5 fosterors willing, i took the buns on, i wouldnt have otherwise due to lack of accomodation. But all fosterors but one it seems have let me down :(

well i have an indoor cage and 2 hutches i can lend u, from now as they are no being used. u can keep the hutches, but i will need the cage back @ some point.

if desperate i can give u an indoor cage but its my red one thats star is in, i have a blue which is slighly smaller, but i cnt loan that as its kellys, my uncles wifes. so i can put star in that, and then lend u my red one if youre desperate.

let me know,im in all day tomorrow and monday xxxxx

These buns are gorgeous and will be much better off now they can be cared for properly. I have never seen such bad matting as the three white boys :cry: :cry:
It will take a lot of time effort and money to sort these guys out, Krys (Starlight) can provide the first two things but could really use a hand on the money side of things...plus these buns need names :D

poor guys :(

when sum1 comes 2 get the hutches il have a good look round and see if ive got any old toys i can give you too, my buns have so much and they dont use half of them!!

xxx

Sorry it's taken so long. :oops: Money is in the post today. ;)

1. Alvin
2. Simon
3. Theodore
4. Rupert
5. Roger
6. Dougal (because he reminds me of Dougal from the Magic Roundabout!)
7. Archie

Female
1. Florence

I only had a second class stamp :oops: but it was posted Saturday. Hopefully it will arrive in a day or two. :)

Back